HELPING OUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS FIGHT COVID-19
Decontaminates N95 Respirator Masks for multiple use. (tested to 20 cycles)
The RH-N95 provides a fast, effective method of decontaminating N95 masks without compromising mask performance – Up to 100 masks per hour.
Through the convenience of on-site reprocessing of used N95 masks using the tabletop RH-N95, healthcare facilities can achieve required level of viral kill, while maintaining mask performance and function.
On-site decontamination will assure that personnel can receive their previously used mask. Units can be installed in departments, floor, units or wings of healthcare facilities.
THE RH-N95 FEATURES
Low temperature @ 162°F
30 minute cycle
50 mask capacity
No chemicals or water required
No drying or aeration
Easy touch screen operation
SUMMARY OF CPAC EQUIPMENT’S HVHA RAPIDHEAT™ RH-N95 MASK/RESPIRATOR RE-PROCESSOR
Reconfigured from CPAC Equipment’s RH-Pro series of FDA-cleared sterilizers, the RapidHeat RH-N95 Mask/Respirator Re-processor has been designed to decontaminate N95 respirators, to counteract the severe shortage of N95 masks during this pandemic. RH-N95 offers the following features/advantages over other thermal, chemical, and radiological alternatives as listed below.
- Preferred decontamination process (Stanford Report, March, 2020 that provides documented evidence of maintaining filtration and breathability performance (no electrostatic charge reduction in melt-blown fibers used as viral filtration fabric)
- Meets or exceeds published (peer-reviewed) > 6 Log10 reduction requirements for coronavirus and Mycobacterium to assure coronavirus kill and that of other non-spore pathogens as well
- Meets FDA criteria to market device for coronavirus decontamination under FDA’s emergency authorization
- Dedicated unit for the re-processing of N95 respirators/masks
- Requires no water in its operation
- Requires only 110-115V or 220-240V electric service
- No ancillary chemical or other treatment or supply products required
- No drying time required after treatment; masks are cool to the touch in seconds after their removal from the unit and ready for immediate re-use
- No residues to evacuate from treated masks after treatment; no worry about lingering toxic, chemical residues to sensitive nasal passages, facial skin, and other respiratory passages
- Ability to monitor decontamination parameters (time-temperature). Other non-thermal processes have no method to measure chemical concentrations at site of required kill
- No deformation in mask structure or change in filtration/breathability performance for atleast twenty (20) re-use cycles
- Multi-purpose unit that functions as N95 mask re-processor, but can be simply re-programmed via USB port to be used as a medical/dental sterilizer (FDA-cleared) post-pandemic
- Countertop unit with small footprint at 11” (279mm)W x 17.75” (433mm)D x 11.75” (299mm)H which can be placed almost anywhere electrical service is available
- Large rectangular decontamination chamber volume: 2294 cubic inches (10 gal/38 liters)
- Stainless steel construction
- TUV, UL, CE – approved
- Four-tray configuration allowing approximately 100 masks to be processed per hour
- Direct time-temperature documentation at mask location to ensure decontamination conditions are met (72°C, 162°F; 30 minutes) via an autonomous time-temperature sensor; replaces the need for chemical indicators
- Offers point-of-use mask decontamination to serve need on ships, on med-evac aircraft, for field operations, and within hospital wings/floors/departments