RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION REQUEST
· Returns, for any reason, must be made within 30 days of your date of delivery.
· Returns must be accompanied with their original and complete Sky Dental Supply, Inc. invoice.
· Product(s) being returned must be in its original packaging and in resalable condition. All seals, tapes, or protecting wraps/ wrappers must be intact. The aforementioned must be observed in order to receive applicable credits.
· Product(s) returned as defective will not be credited until this has been verified by the manufacturer in the form of a credit or exchange. Please allow 4-5 weeks for this process.
· Returned merchandise is subject to a restocking fee of no less than ten percent (10%)
· Returns will not be accepted from purchases that qualified for a promotion or free gift lest the promotional item and/or free gift are also returned in saleable condition and adhere to the above mentioned. Inquire for more details.
· Credit will not be granted before an inspection of the products is conducted.
· No Credit on items which OSHA regulations prohibit Sky Dental Supply, Inc. from accepting. (I.E., Drugs, needles,anesthetics, etc.)
· No credit on special orders or direct drop shipments from the manufacturer.
· Any used or opened products cannot be returned for credit.
Additional shipping charges may be incurred to send these products back to you
* No restocking fee will be charged for Sky Guarantee products*
· To ensure the proper delivery of your returned product(s),please be sure to properly package and box the merchandise.
Failure to do so may result in damage through transit that is the sole responsibility of the sending party.
· PLEASE PLACE ALL MERCHANDISE, REGARDLESS OF ITS SIZE AND WEIGHT, IN A STURDY BOX.
· Be sure to remove any shipping previous shipping labels from the outer walls of the package you wish to return.
· Please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative with any questions. We are here to assist you Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm PST.