- The tapering of the syringe on the injection and cylinder side prevents any blocking of the syringe opening by particles of rubber and minimizes the discomfort felt by the patient.
- The point-marking on the coupling piece makes it possible to precisely gauge and adjust the direction of the injection. This means that the dentist or his assistant can work much more carefully and exactly.
- The color-coded seal on the syringe-cover and on the packs makes it easy to sort and apply the syringes without the least delay.
(100) sterile, disposable dental needles are included in each box.
- 25 G Long (30 mm) (Order no. 20-25GL)
- 27 G Short (21 mm) (Order no. 20-27GS)
- 27 G Long (30 mm) (Order no. 20-27GL)
- 30 G Short (21 mm) (Order no. 20-30GS)
- 30 G Long (25 mm) (Order no. 20-30GL)
*Prices are subject to change without notice