HIGH-VISCOSITY KAOLIN CLAY-BASED RETRACTION PASTE
Access Edge is a high-viscosity, kaolin clay-based gingival retraction paste. It contains kaolin clay, to gently separate the gingiva from the tooth, plus aluminum chloride to help control bleeding and prevent seepage, keeping the sulcus dry. Access Edge is injected subgingivally or packed around the tooth, then left in place for a minimum of 2 minutes. As the paste dries, Access Edge creates gentle, yet effective retraction to open the sulcus.
- Atraumatic gingival retraction without packing cord
- Dual astringent/hemostatic action - 15% aluminum chloride and kaolin clay
- Can be used as a second cord in a “2-cord technique”
- Removes easily and rinses away
- Convenient prefilled unit-dose tips eliminate cross-contamination
- Individually packaged in foil pouches to keep material fresh
- Can be used anytime a hemostatic agent is indicated
- Made in the USA
Access Edge 15
(360113), contains 15 prefilled tubes, 30 dispensing tips, 10 large GingiCaps and 10 regular GingiCaps.
Access Edge 60
(360114), contains 60 prefilled tubes, 120 dispensing tip, 30 large GingiCaps and 30 regular GingiCaps.
Let us do the work for you. Order now and we'll work with your dealer!
Please Select: Choose an Option... Access Edge, 15 ($109.99) REF 360113 Access Edge, 60 ($384.99) REF 360114
Add to Cart
Request a Demo
For international pricing or to place an international order, please call +1 (203) 929-5582
Access Edge Features:
- Prefilled tip – automix delivery - no mixing needed
- Unit-dose delivery – no big bulky cartridges or syringes
- Disposable – single patient use
- Individually packaged in foil pouches – keeps material fresh, perfect inventory control and no cross-contamination
- Quick retraction – minimum of 2 minutes
- Potent astringent/hemostatic action – built-in astringent of aluminum chloride combined with kaolin clay
- Control of fluids – kaolin clay acts as drying agent to absorb excess fluids
- Minimally-invasive and tissue friendly – quick and easy tissue displacement through combined mechanical and chemical means that works gently with no tissue trauma
- Price point – best value on the market