INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pola Rapid is a hydrogen peroxide based in-office tooth
whitening system requiring minimal chair time. Contains
desensitizers and fluoride to maximize patient comfort. The dual
barrel syringe system mixes as the gel is applied directly to the tooth.
1. Whitening of discoloured vital teeth.
2. Whitening of discoloured non-vital teeth.
Depending on kit purchased. Please refer to outside of box:
Pola Rapid syringe: 3.2g / 2.8mL gel
1. Do not use on pregnant or lactating women.
2. Do not use on children under 14 years of age.
3. Do not use the Gingival Barrier on any persons having known resin
4. Do not use Pola Rapid on any persons having known peroxides
5. Pola Rapid will not lighten any restorative materials.
6. Do not use on patients with extremely sensitive teeth.
1. Corrosive. Attacks eyes – protect eyes when using.
Avoid contact with skin.
2. For professional use only.
3. Do not remove syringe from wrapper until ready to use -
Pola Rapid is heat and light sensitive.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. SDS available at www.sdi.com.au or contact your regional
6. Pola Rapid syringes may be under pressure - remove cap and attach
nozzle with caution.
7. Patient must wear protective eyewear.
8. Operators must wear gloves, mask and protective eyewear.
9. Anyone with a history of chemical allergies is advised to undergo
allergy checks before treatment.
10. Do NOT anaesthetize patient.
11. Do not allow Pola Rapid gel to come in contact with skin, eyes and