MOISTURE-ACTIVATED TEMPORARY CEMENT
NoMIX is a single-component, moisture-activated temporary cement ideal for short-term applications. It is fully compatible with acrylic, composite, PFM and ceramic materials. NoMIX requires no mixing whatsoever. Simply apply to the inside of the provisional and affix to a moist tooth surface. NoMIX expands slightly upon setting for a tight seal, and is easy to clean off prior to permanent cementation.
NoMIX take-home applicators eliminate those late-night “emergency” calls or unscheduled office visits that disrupt the day. If a temp dislodges, patients can use professional-strength NoMIX and reseat the unit.
- Easy to use, dispense, clean and remove from prep
- Syringe delivery for chairside application
- Take-home applicators for patient use emergencies
- Expands slightly upon setting for a tight margin seal
- Low film thickness
- Eugenol-free so it won’t interfere with resin placements
NoMix Take-home Display Kit contains: 50 x .50gr unit-dose take-home applicators
NoMix Starter Kit contains: 6 x 1mL prefilled syringes, 30 syringe tips and 24 x .50gr unit-dose take-home applicators
NoMix Syringe Refill Kit contains: 12 x 1ml prefilled syringes, plus 60 syringe tips
NoMix Syringe Tips: 30 syringe tips