Dura-Green Stones are excellent for fast contouring and finishing. Dura-Green Fine Stones are ideal for surface characterization and adjusting details.
- Impregnated with silicon carbide
- Long lasting, fast cutting and always concentric in motion
- Use Dura-Green Stones for: composites, amalgams, precious alloys, non-precious alloys and porcelains
- Use Dura-Green Fine Stones for: composites and porcelains, see Unmounted Finishing Wheels section, for Dura-Green Wheels
- Please be sure to order the right shank type:
- Friction grip (FG) - For use in high speed handpieces and friction grip low speed contra angle heads.
- Contra angle (CA) – For use in latch-type contra angle heads in low speed handpieces.
- Straight handpiece (HP) - Used primarily in the dental lab and to make adjustments outside the mouth. They have a much longer shank than FG, and are for use in straight attachments/nose cones and Doriot-type low speed handpieces.
*Prices are subject to change without notice