The Anamark Plus Semi-Adjustable Articulator provides a fast, uncomplicated method of setting up a case for occlusal diagnosis and treatment. Side shift adjustments are simply a matter of selecting the desired fossae (.5mm or 1.0mm) and inserting them into the articulator.
The Anamark Plus (#113000-201) Features:
• 1 Pair of 0.5mm pre-programmed immediate side shift fossae
• Removable upper member
• Retaining springs hold upper and lower members together without being locked in centric
• Positive centric latch
• 110mm intercondylar distance
• Adjustable protrusive angle: 0-60°
• 7° progressive side shift
• 3/4" (19mm) curvature of superior wall
• Black finish
Comes complete with: Custom (flat) incisal table with short round incisal pin, 10 disposable mounting plates, carrying case and instruction manual.