3.4% Glutaraldehyde disinfection and cold sterilization solution
- The higher percentage of glutaraldehyde is appropriate when increased bioburden is of concern.
- Bacterical, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Sterilize or disinfect your instruments, plastics, and impressions with confidence.
- Antimicrobial agent of choice for dental materials that can not be sterilized by heat and steam methods
- Banicide Plus, once activated, is an alkaline glutaraldehyde solution
- Mint scent
- Can be de-activated with Banicide Plus Glutaraldehyde De-Activator Glycine 850g #35-725
- Also available - Banicide Plus Test Strips (60 count) #35-720
*Prices are subject to change without notice