DIAMOND-COATED PROXIMAL FINISHING & POLISHING STRIPS
GripStrip Proximal Finishing & Polishing Strips each feature two diamond grit combinations to enable rapid and exact shaping, finishing and polishing of proximal surfaces to restore natural tooth morphology and enamel-like smoothness.
- Easy-to-grip handles for easy manipulation, precise control.
Handle shape easily identifies the right GripStrip for each use: Coarse, Medium, Fine and Medium Mini (for anterior use).
- Abrasive Free Zone. Slide through contact without abraiding intact enamel.
- More abrasive grit for easier, faster shaping and finishing
- Less abrasive grit for smoothing and polishing
- Flexible, durable, autoclavable stainless steel. Enables easy finishing to restore natural contours and the correct shape of each tooth. Stainless steel strips can be autoclaved for repeated use.
- Protective reverse side. Smooth reverse side protects the adjacent tooth and intact enamel from abrasion.
- For tight contacts, insert a wedge to create a slight separation between the teeth
- GripStrip Fine should be used for polishing, stain removal
- GripStrip Coarse has a perforated design, ideal for gross reduction and ortho space creation
- To protect contacts, always insert and remove GripStrip at the smooth Free Zone