Resin-free and self-curing bioceramic restorative material. By combining a conventional glass ionomer with the Ceramir technology, a tissue-friendly and bioactive material is achieved. The continuous release of calcium and fluoride ions combined with a unique level of biocompactibility makes this an especially well-suited product for use in pediatric and geriatric dentistry.
• Permanent seal of tooth-material interface
· Chemical integration with teeth.
· Apatite formation.
· Neutralizes acid attack.
· Low acid solubility.
· Dry polish for a more durable surface.
• Low post-op sensitivity
· Alkaline pH during curing.
• Strengthening of the surrounding dentin and enamel
· Continuous fluoride release.
· Continuous calcium release.